Builders and New Construction
When you need to keep your project on track, you can count on J&B Propane.
The demand for construction—new homes in particular—is strong, especially in College Station, Richards, Huntsville and surrounding areas. As the industry grows, so does the need to plan out jobs well, manage your teams efficiently and meet your deadlines—always. And that’s where propane for new construction comes in—with the right fuel to keep your project going, your project is sure to be a success.
We’ve spent decades working with local builders, contractors, developers and remodelers. Now we want to take that experience and make it work for you.
Put propane at the top of the list for your upcoming construction project, whether it’s a new home, a commercial building or an educational facility
As your project goes up, you’ll probably need temporary heat. Because no matter what, the work has to get done! J&B Propane offers bulk propane you can use to run your temporary heating equipment.
When you purchase bulk propane for your construction project, you can do all of the following and more:
- provide your team with a warm, safe working environment
- keep pipes at the most appropriate temperatures
- keep spaces as warm as they need to be in order for paint to properly cure and for joint compound and spackle to adhere to drywall
If you’re building a home, take a look at just a few of the many ways propane will work for you:
- You’ll save on energy costs with reliable and even heating with the help of propane heat and water heating systems.
- You’ll cook with the precision of a professional chef on a propane range.
- You’ll be able to dry clothes more quickly than ever before—and your clothes will have fewer wrinkles.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited hot water with the help of a propane tankless water heater.
- You’ll extend your summer with propane-fueled deck heaters and pool and spa heaters.
- You’ll enjoy your days and nights in your home, even when the power goes out, with the help of a propane generator.
- If you prefer off-grid or environmentally sustainable living while maintaining a comfortable home, propane can help you get the job done!
Propane vs. Electricity
Did you know that homes run on electric power are actually less energy efficient than propane-fueled homes? It costs 30% less to run a propane water heater than it does to run an electric water heater. In addition, a propane tankless water heater is 80% less expensive to run than an electric one. Plus, with a propane tankless water heater, you basically have unlimited hot water.
Have you ever experienced a power outage in a home powered by electricity? If you have, you know that it could be hours, days or longer before power is restored. If you have propane, however, the risk of a power outage for your Texas home simply disappears.
Rebates and Incentives
As your project gets underway, it’s important to remember that you may be eligible for a number of different rebates and incentives. We’d love to walk you through the benefits you can enjoy from the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC).
If you need propane or propane tanks for your construction project, you’ve come to the right place. You can count on J&B Propane for all of your propane needs as your construction project gets underway. Contact us today to learn more or to become a customer!