Come to J&B Propane with your propane-appliance questions, from maintenance and repairs, to sales and installation.
When it comes to propane appliances, we are happy to help you make the right decisions for your home. Propane is an ideal heating source, but it can also do so much more. Our team of courteous professionals is well-versed on what’s out there in the world of propane appliances and they’re ready to help.
J&B Propane offers maintenance and repair service on propane water heaters, firepits, grills, propane space heaters, fireplaces and gas logs and more. You don’t have to be a fuel customer to get the best maintenance and repair service in the area!
Turn to J&B Propane for your propane appliance purchases in Madisonville, TX, and surrounding areas.
We can help if you’re looking to buy a firepit, gas logs (vented and ventless), a firebox or a propane space heater. We also convert ranges and dryers, and if you’re looking to keep your household prepared for the unexpected with a propane generator, J&B Propane will connect yours.
Propane can do so much for your Texas home. Here’s a look at just some of the ways you can benefit from using propane:
- Cook with a level of precision and temperature control usually reserved for professional chefs.
- Spend less time waiting for clothes to dry—and once they’re out, you’ll see that they have fewer wrinkles.
- Make the most of your outdoor area with propane firepits, propane deck and patio heaters, and propane pool and spa heaters.
- Save money and increase efficiency when you heat your home with a propane heating system, rather than electric.
- Use propane wall heaters to add heat to your household.
- Heat your water in half the time as compared to electric, when you use a propane water heater. With a propane tankless water heater, you have access to as much hot water as you need—whenever you need it.
Keep your family comfortable with a propane fireplace.
With a propane-fueled fireplace, you’re guaranteed dependable heating—even if your power is out. You can enjoy the flexibility of adjustable heat settings, and a propane fireplace will spare you from dealing with the particulates that would be in your home’s air with wood smoke. Propane fireplaces add comfort to even the largest and most open spaces within your home, with the help of blowers that get the warm air to even the farthest corners.
Our team has the knowledge and experience to steer you in the right direction for all of your propane appliance and propane heating needs. This also includes the installation, repair and maintenance of propane tanks, and propane delivery—when you need it.
Contact us for all of your propane needs in Bryan, Madisonville, Richards and beyond.