Why Convert to Propane?
If you’re looking for a clean, efficient way to heat your home or business, J&B Propane will make it easy for you to switch to propane.
J&B Propane offers a range of products and services that will give you the options you need to use propane for running your household or business as smoothly as possible.
Propane vs. Electricity: A Comparison
Although the electric appliances in your home don’t produce emissions, the plant that generates the electricity probably does. Those plants, many of them coal-fired, are among the largest sources of greenhouse gas pollution in the United States. If you’re thinking about converting to propane but you’re just not sure yet, here are some important facts to consider:
Low carbon content: With a very low carbon content, propane produces next to zero greenhouse gas emissions or air pollutants. It’s a clean-burning energy source that can reliably fuel homes, heat water and even power vehicles.
Reduced emissions: The average propane-powered home reduces emissions by nearly 30% compared to all-electric homes. And direct use of propane for space heating, water heating, cooking and clothes drying reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50%.
The J&B Propane Experience
Whether you need customer support or technical service, our team is at your service, ready to make a difference for you. Once you switch to propane, you can immediately enjoy propane’s
uses as an energy-efficient fuel, including home heating, water heating, cooking with precision and fueling your fireplace. Expand your outdoor horizons when you use propane to fuel your pool heater, spa and deck and patio heating. Here’s a look at what you’ll experience when you convert to propane and become a J&B Propane customer:
- With our Keep Full delivery service, which comes at no cost to you, you’ll avoid run-outs and never have to worry about scheduling a delivery.
- You’ll get top-notch service from our experienced and courteous technicians, whether you need a propane tank installation, regular maintenance or a repair.
- You’ll get to know a local, independent company that cares about the surrounding communities and the people living in them.
- You’ll get a cost- and energy-efficient fuel for your home.
- You and your family or business will get to know the best propane safety suggestions.
Attention Builders and Contractors
If you’re a builder working on new construction, we can help you educate the homebuyers you’re working with as they move into their first home with propane!
Learn more about why propane is the way to go when it comes to heating and fueling your College Station–area home. Contact us today!